Food Service & Meatroom Sanitation
- A highly effective no-rinse sanitizer recommended in all phases of food processing and in food service.
- When washing countertops, display equipment, food processing equipment, refrigerated storage equipment, ice machines and other hard surfaces, it is recommended that the equipment first be cleaned/degreased with Multi-Clean H.D. HI-FOAM.
- After rinsing with potable water, M-C 10 SANITIZER is then used to sanitize the surface. It may be applied by cloth, brush or sprayer. The surface is then left to air dry. This method ensures proper cleaning and sanitizing.
Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
- Sanitizing of food processing equipment, ice machines and other hard non-porous surfaces in food contact locations, restaurants and bars.
- At 1- 2 oz/ 4 gallons of water (200 - 400 ppm active), M-C 10 Sanitizer eliminates 99.999% of the following bacteria in 60 seconds: Aeromonas hydrophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, Shigella dysenteriae, Clostridium perfringens, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter sakazakii, Streptococcus pyogenes, Escherichia coli, Yersinia enterocolitica, Enterococcus faecalis Vancomycin resistant, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Salmonella typhi, Escherichia coli O111:H8.
Non-Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
- At 1/4 oz/gallon of water (200 - 400 ppm quat) with a 3-minute contact time against the following on hard non-porous surfaces: Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus.
- Apply sanitizer use solution to hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces with a brush, cloth, mop, sponge, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device or trigger spray device or by immersion so as to thoroughly wet surface to be sanitized. Allow to air dry.
- Change cloth, sponge or towels frequently to avoid redeposition of soil. Change the solution at least daily or more often when use solution becomes visibly dirty.
For more information on this product,
download our Product
Sheet: Concentrate or Ready To